Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Owl-oween!

I got this idea from my dear friend RaShell.  They are too cute not to pass on!  Very easy to make and the kids can certainly help. I have had such fun making these for the neighbor kids!


You can use either Moon Pies or Little Debbie Marshmallow Pies for the head. Moon Pies are a little bigger if you have them in your area. Each eye is half an Oreo cookie, with an M&M candy attached with a bit of melted white chocolate. The nose is a candy-corn, more white chocolate and the crest at top of the head is ...you guessed it more white chocolate! With fall colored sprinkles. I found a cute halloweenish font for the label and there you have it.



This was a full bouqet! They go really fast..better make a few extras for all your visitors!



A yummy  fun Owl-oween treat!

Dawn

6 comments:

  1. Visiting from Tip Junkie.
    I am LOOVIN' THESE! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! I love the huge eyes! Thanks for sharing on tip junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for something fun for my nieces and nephews for Halloween! This will be perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw these posted on tip junkie and I will be making them for my daughter's pre-school class! Thanks for the great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. moon pies!!!!!!! i'd forgotten about them...okay NOW i'm craving a moon pie. cute idea too...where are my car keys?

    ReplyDelete